One of the leading manufacturing industries is now on the hunt for a Finance Manager to oversee daily financial activities and establish financial plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide reports related to financial information in timely manner
- Corporate with other different departments to discuss mutually in establishing future plans or required actions to promote the organization finance
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Overseeing the finance department’s operations while setting goals and plans
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance and accounting field. Preferable if master’s degrees holder
- At least 8 years of working experiences in the accounting and finance field. Prefer experience in manufacturing background.
- Decision maker, problem solver, analytical ability & good numeric skills including the use of automated solutions.
- Fluent English and possesses good communication skills. The Chinese language is a plus.
- $Salary is up to 2,500,000 + Other Allowances