One of Myanmar’s Digital Platform Logistics Services is hunting for a Finance Manager to support senior management and executives with the analysis, financial reports, and planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To report the information required to make major operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- To report to the CEO and support the CFO in the annual budgeting process as well as managing cash flow forecast models, variance analysis and related financial tools.
- Is responsible for updating the company’s billing system and review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- To follow up on collect payments and maintain customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other issues.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field of study. Prefer an ACCA, CIMA or comparable.
- Minimum 7 Years of experience in Finance and Accounting work environment
- Possess Strong Analytical, Accounting Skills and good knowledge of accounting software
- Fluent in English and have a good communication skill
- $Up to 1,800,000 MMK and Other Allowances