Finance Operation Manager
One of the financial services companies is requesting for a Finance Operation Manager to contribute, review and implement financial operation policies, control and strategy for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the operation of the company’s financial function.
- To manage and review merchant settlement, banking activities and ensure reconciliation of bank transactions and ERP financial module on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To ensure all settlements are accurate with revenue recognition in a time basis.
- Is responsible for the management of internal and external stakeholder’s expectation and the collaboration within the team.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study. Preferably CPA, ACCA and relevant qualification.
- More than 5 years of experience at finance role in preferably in international companies.
- High standards of business ethics, great analytical skills, detail orientated and tech savvy with exposures to accounting software SAP, MYOB, Auto-count, ACCPAC.
- Fluent in English and professional level of communication skill.
- Only open to expatriates.
- $USD 5,000 + Other Allowances