A foreign telecom company is currently looking for a financial controller who will be responsible for managing the full spectrum of accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead and develop financial policies, procedures and take part in meetings with HODs and provide necessary advice.
- To provide and review the collectible from the customer, the staff capitalization, the fortnightly/monthly site lease payment submission from Estate management, all the weekly payment submission, all financial plans, and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- To manage the relationship with customers and suppliers, external auditors and the banks.
- Take full responsibility for the corporate finance team, oversee tax compliance and work with the external advisor to ensure effective tax management.
Skill and Requirement
- Must be a CPA or CMA holder and have a relevant degree.
- At least 5+ years of professional experiences within a multinational company with more than a hundred employees’ size
- Must have strong behavioral and technical competencies such as attention to details, financial monitoring & analysis, budget management, and reporting, leadership, effective communication, process Management, problem-solving and stress tolerance.
- Ability to prepare and produce various types of financial reports within a tight deadline.
- $Up to 8,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances