One of the oil and gas industries is seeking for a Financial Controller to maximize the efficiency of the process of financial reporting and statement of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare all the reporting related to the financial statements in-real time as required.
- Assist both internal and external audits in the aspect of maintaining documents and explanations for all financial processes.
- Develop the long-term production of financial reports and statements accurately and information including supporting documentation.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or any other related field. Preferably a master’s degree holder, ACCA, or CPA qualifications.
- Prefer precious oversea experience and must have experience from oil and gas industry.
- Over 7 years of working experiences in the finance and accounting field and at least 3 years as a head or high seniority level position.
- Fluent English and have good communication skills.
- $Up to USD 4000 + Other Benefits.