Fleet Operation Supervisor
Have you been looking to work for a well-known logistics company where you would play a vital role that allows you to oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple garages within the company’s service territory? Then look no further because our client’s company is hiring a talented and organised person to fill this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure drivers are following their respective routes properly and making all of their deliveries and pickups.
- To schedule and administer fleet maintenance, to troubleshoot problems with equipment and to communicate professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- To supervise maintenance operations - planning and distributing the work and monitoring performance.
- To ensure compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements and to work closely with the location manager, providing the status of maintenance and budget requirements for the vehicles.
- To carry out inspection which helps in identifying actions to improve operating efficiency.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or a similar field is required.
- Over 2 years of working experience in Transport Operations.
- Great organisational and time management skills, proficient in computing – Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler, PowerPoint), Internet and Email.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- $1,000,000 MMK + other attractive benefits