Fraud Prevention & Investigation Deputy Manager
One of Myanmar’s renown network provider is on the hunt for a Fraud Prevention & Investigation Deputy Manager who oversees all transactions to prevent or investigate fraudulent activities if found.
Duties and responsibilities
- To conduct investigations, access the situation on discovered fraudulent activities and prepare countermeasures to prevent future Fraud of the same nature.
- Is responsible for detecting all fraudulent activities within the company’s transaction to prevent losses.
- To manage the company’s current ongoing cases of fraudulent activities, help resolve them and develop prevention methods.
- Is responsible for being updated with all known fraud and its prevention to develop better alternative prevention.
Skills and requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity and Policy or related field of study.
- Over 4 years of experience with Fraud, Cyber Crime, Financial Crime and Financial Risk.
- Possess analytical skills, is detail-oriented, diligent, able to process judgement with facts, has proper/upright ethics and principles.
- Fluent in both English and Burmese, possess excellent communication skills.
- $Salary up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances