Head of AdminstrationOne of the largest local banks is actively looking for a Head of Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To establish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- To purchase printed materials and plan maintenance services by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- To maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- To complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules/deadlines; monitoring results.
- To manage the overall daily office operations of the organization.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of working experiences in the field of administration and in-depth knowledge of bank industry regulations and standards.
- Proven experience in dealing with external service/product providers.
- Evidence of excellence in tracking budget expenses, quality management, communication processes and reporting skills.