Head of Audit
A top local financial institute is seeking for a Head of Audit who will be given autonomy to strengthen the company's internal controls and evaluate the policies of the overall organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and control risk levels across the entire business
- Perform planning, scheduling and monitoring of multiple audits.
- Prepare drafts of Audit Reports, analyze basic control gaps and root causes to formulate potential remediation actions together with the team.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent field. ACCA, CPA, CA or CIA is an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Audit with 6 and above years in a managerial level preferably in a banking or related industry.
- Strong English and Burmese communication required.
- Prefer repatriates.
- $Up to 8,000 USD + Other Allowances