Head of Corporate BankingA Myanmar’s Financial Association is hunting for an experienced businessperson to join as a Head of Corporate Banking to deal and manage the relationships with corporate banking clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure and develop strategic management, business development, and commercial business units/locations within the country
- To maintain the relationship/partnership within the corporate market and arrange the terms and conditions for the organization
- Is responsible for preparing the corporate banking credit applications in pursuance of loan facilities
- To advise the Corporate banking team and define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures
Skills and Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Banking or equivalent is required. In addition, a Master’s degree is also preferred
- At least 6 to 8 years of work experience in the banking and finance industry.
- Require Good analytical thinking skills, people management, and leadership skills.
- Fluency in English and possess excellent communication skills.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances