Head of Corporate Governance
A leading Financial Institution is seeking for Head of Corporate Governance who will interact directly with the Board on the development of policies and positions on high profile issues related to board accountability and shareholder rights.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draw a roadmap for the execution of the overall governance mechanism for Bank to ensure the Bank meet the required Code of Conduct
- Analyze all management committees of Bank to ensure committee mandate and performance reflect the effectiveness
- Implement expert knowledge of client needs and serve as the voice of the customer for the Governance segment
- Ensuring that the governance framework and delegations of authority are fit for purpose and lead on the implementation of the new Corporate Governance Code requirements and other governance developments.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have at least 5 years of proven experience in legal or governance
- A holder of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Professional Degree in Law, Business Management or equivalent, diploma or Professional Degree in Law, Business Management or equivalent
- Very strong background experience in working with the board of directors.
- Can communicate both in Myanmar and English
- $Up to 5,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances