Head of Facility and AdministrationOne of the top financial institutions is on the hunt for a Head of Facility and Administration who will be accountable for setting strategic goals for the facility department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify overall strategy, minimum quality standards for the operations and infrastructure and set overall targets and design key performance indicators (KPIs)
- To seek out market opportunities in offering new services and assess overall market as well as competitor trends
- To develop all communication with external and high-level guidance governing the business
- To oversee daily business operations and evaluate the business performance regularly
Skill and Requirement
- 10+ years of professional experience in the administration and/or facility management field
- Bachelors or higher degree in the related field.
- Must have expert knowledge of technical and digital development.
- Ability to travel and manage time effectively
- $Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances