Head of Finance & Admin Manager
Looking for a position where you will play a critical role while handling finance? A foreign corporate secretarial service is offering that role to manage their organization’s finances and administrative matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To allocate resources and manage cash flows, taking care of billing and financial tasks as required.
- To conduct risk management, profit and cost analyses and to manage the financial team, including coaching and developing employees for a more effective skillset and work environment.
- To supervise and manage day-to-day operations of the administrative department and develop procedures and systems to ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the company.
- To manage financial reporting for the organization, such as monthly financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- To collaborate with accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, processing payroll, and other expenses.
Skills and Requirements
- A University degree in business administration, management, Accounting, finance or relevant field, CFA/CPA is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, time, task and resource management skills with strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, verbal and written communication skills.
- Over 5 years of proven working experience in finance and admin fields.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- $2,000,000 MMK + other allowances