Head of Financial Analyst
An opportunity to strategically get involved in taking a lead in the finance team of this financial service.
Job & Company Description:
A renowned bank is seeking a Head of Financial Analyst to lead the company’s overall corporate finances, support the financial planning and forecasting, recommending improvements in the current system while directly reporting to the CFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields of study. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- ACCA Affiliates, CA, or holder of CIMA are preferred.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 10 years of progressive accounting & finance experience.
- 5 years in a managerial position preferably from banking and financial services industries.
- Repatriates are preferred.
- Bilingual in Burmese and English.
- $Market Related