Head of HRBP
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. As a strategic partner to business unit leaders, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) utilizes the understanding of employment law and the insurance company's goals and objectives to provide advice and counsel related to the alignment of bank initiatives and associate strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for evaluating the performance of individual departmental members, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible.
- To ensure that key members in the HR Business Partner department are equipped with the right skills, tools, and talents necessary for executing their duties.
- To guide the HR Business Partner department in defining labour culture targets in order to realize the measurable business impact.
- To collaborate with the HR Business Partner management team in developing and executing a lifecycle approach to people management focused on forecasting, staffing, development, onboarding, performance management and so on.
- To maintain an effective level of business literacy about the division’s financial position, strategic plans, culture, and competition.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field of study
- Over 7 years of progressive experience within Human Resources; preferably in banking
- Able to communicate fluently in English and demonstrate proficient use of the Language.
- $4,000,000 MMK + other allowances