Head of Institutional BankingWe are looking for a Head of Institutional Banking for one of the top banks in Yangon, Myanmar. This role is urgently required and is only open to expatriates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the overall relationship and volume goals for targeted Institutional clients
- Achieve quarterly/annual goals through business generation of Commercial transactions.
- Build and deepen client relationships by identifying cross sell and referral opportunities.
- Develop implementation strategy to include requirements for products and services, development of initial marketing concepts.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree is required but MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in financial services with more than 5 years in a senior managerial level.
- Ability to review financial statements and communicate credit decisions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Have experience in negotiating skillfully in tough situations
- $Up to 8,000 USD + Other Allowances