Head of Internal Audit
One of the financial institutions is on the hunt for a Head of Internal Audit to manage all internal audit functions and business integrities and ethics of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, execute and report audits by providing advice on control and risk matters
- To develop the annual audit plan for approval and audit mission in line with the annual audit plan
- To present timely audit mission reports and analyze key points and recommendations
- To provide follow-up audits to make sure that action plans have been implemented within timeframes and investigate fraud as required
Skill and Requirement
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or relevant field of study. CPA or CA or CIA holder is a plus.
- Must have 10 years of professional working experiences in both internal & external audit fields
- Only Expiates are welcome to apply
- Must have strong analytical and project management, attention to detail skills
- $Attractive + Other Allowances