Head of Internal Controls
One of the financial institutions is searching for a Head of Internal Controls to all functions of governance, processes, systems and controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To make sure that the implementation of Internal Controls frameworks are on given sector and the approved charter of Internal Audit is followed
- To identify and find resolution of financial reporting matters and all financial reporting risks
- To present the reports for executives and relevant committees for internal control processes
- To execute work taking into consideration internal audit best practices & procedures
Skill and Requirement
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or relevant field of study. CPA or CA or CIA holder is a plus.
- Must have 8 years of professional working experiences in both internal control & audit sectors
- Only Expiates are welcome to apply
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines
- $Attractive + Other Allowances