Head of Internal ControlsA very successful financial service is searching for a Head of Internal Controls to join their team. If you think you have the potential send us your resume! We will contact you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, budget and manage audit engagements
- Promote concepts of internal control to assist and management in meeting responsibilities for an effective internal control environment.
- Plan and prepare auditing reports while at the same time, give advice on control and risk issues.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in accounting, finance or related field. CPA, CA or CIA is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in auditing and internal controls preferably in banking or related industry.
- Must have a strong knowledge in the ERP system software.
- Ablilty to be independent but also work well as a team player
- Prefer repats.