Head of Legal
The global beverages company is seeking for a Head of Legal position to manage the company’s legal matters and oversee the compliance of Myanmar’s Law within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for understanding and staying updated the Myanmar’s Law that has direct impact on the company.
- To manage and develop compliance programs for the company, educating and advising on important legal issues with the business activity for both internal staffs and external clients.
- To develop and manage the team while setting performance objectives to monitor performance and provide feedback / support when required.
- To represent the company for legal concerning matters ensuring that the company’s image and public message are promoted in a positive manner.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field of study. Preferably Master’s degree in Law.
- Over 8 years of experience with legal management for MNCs or preferably an experienced active senior lawyer.
- Able to work independently, possesses analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Fluent in the English and Burmese language, possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- $4,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances