Head of Legal and Compliance
One of the leading local banks is on the hunt of a Head of Legal and Compliance to oversee the company’s legal affairs and ensure all operations comply with the required standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor the company’s operations to avoid any occurrence of irregularities
- To assist, contribute and coordinate the periodic alignment and updating of corporate policies and procedures across the company’s operations, functions and business units
- To monitor and ensure all company’s operation comply with the business regulation and policies.
- Is responsible for managing an organizational setting that included potential risks to prevent any unnecessary causes and issues
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Law (LLB) or related field of study. Master's degree in Laws (LLM) is highly preferred.
- Over 8 years of working experiences in the regulatory field or equivalent relevant legal experience
- Able to work independently, possesses analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Fluent in the English and Burmese language, possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- $Attractive Salary Package + Other Allowances.