Head of Merchant Acquisition
One of the leading financial institute is seeking a Head of merchant acquisition to manage the sales and marketing with merchants.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for sales, marketing and building / maintaining relationship with merchants, retailers and other entities.
- To create business proposals, sales schedules and report sales results to the head office.
- To develop and implement business plans for both the business and sales and support team.
- To find out and attain new business opportunities.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing or financial background.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- $4,000,000 and Other Allowances