HR Business Partner (Yangon)
One of the top financial institutes is looking for an HR Business Partner as a consultant for management on the business’s HR functions and resource related issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- To support the Head of HR Business Partner implementing HR strategies to obtain business objectives.
- To advise and help business heads and leaders on their relationship bonding and development with the employees and staffs.
- To work with the HR business partners to develop a strong pipeline of potential leaders.
- To ensure the accurate and detailed information on all job description are fully documented.
Skills and requirement
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in HR or related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR with more than 4 years at a managerial role preferably in large MNCs.
- Detail-oriented and good communication skills.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- $2,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances