Our client from the energy sector is looking for someone to fill a position as an HR Manager who have had experience of working in an organization with over a thousand people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation, benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manage Human Resources operations by recruiting, managing a team, maintaining compensation, accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Establish policies and procedures, rules and regulations compliance with the labor law.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human Resources or equivalent field.
- Minimum five years in a responsible Human Resource Management function.
- Strong knowledge in Myanmar Labor Law.
- Must be 40 years old and above.
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances