HR ManagerOne of the Japanese Manufacturing Companies is searching for an HR Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating all aspects of the human resource function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide day-to-day support regarding human resources and organizational issues
- To make sure that all personnel records are maintained in accordance with company policy
- To oversee employee relations, training, compensation, government regulations and reporting, staffing and record keeping
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities.
- $Up to 2,700,000 MMK + other allowance