Human Resource Business Partner
One of the financial institutions is on the hunt for a Human Resource Business Partner to execute partnerships across the HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead human resources programs by providing human resources services including talent acquisition, compensation, training and development and other related services.
- To develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information
- To assist to the Head of HR Business Partner in formulating HR procedures and strategies
- To collaborate with other HR Business Partners for the implementation of performance and potential management
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- At least 5 years of professional HR experiences in financial institutions or similar(only Male Candidates are welcome to apply)
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate both in Burmese and English
- $Attractive + Other Allowances