Internal Audit Deputy Manager
One of the leading telecommunication company is requesting for an Assistant Audit Manager to manage internal audit duties in accordance to the internal audit plan and will be responsible for the accuracy and results provided in the report.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist with the Audit Manager to develop audit programs/systems, risk management, process flows, control point analyses, and audit documentation.
- To review financial records, perform audit testing and evaluate results to ensure all records and information are accurate.
- Is responsible for assisting and being involved with all internal auditing processes.
- To prepare internal audit reports, results and recommendations for improvements to the manager for review.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and the related field of studies. Accounting qualifications such as LCCI, ACCA, CPA, BCom is preferred.
- Over 4 years of experience with accounting sector, specialized in auditing.
- Possesses analytical, problem-solving, accounting skill specialized in auditing is detail orients and tech-savvy with exposure to accounting software.
- Fluent in the English Language with excellent writing and communication skills.
- $Up to 1,300,000 MMK + Other Allowances