Internal Audit Manager
To succeed in the highly selective world of global distribution, this Multi-National Company (MNC) desires an Internal Audit Manager to manage the company’s internal audit process.
Job & Company Description:
A new challenge in an MNC’s internal audit department. This role will be managing internal control, ensuring internal operations comply with the country policies and law, report finding and preventing frauds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields of study. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA and CPA are preferred.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of auditing experience. Preferably in the manufacturing and FMCG companies.
- Excellent English communication skills and Leadership qualities.
- Proficient with the use of Advance Excel.
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK + other attractive allowances