IP Core Engineer
A telecom company is searching for a IP Core Engineer who will be responsible for providing operational support for all the carrier grade infrastructures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, design, implement, and optimize core datacenter, service integration and user needs
- To manage core infrastructure project roll out and drive vendors design, installation, integration, standalone and system acceptance.
- To perform test procedures, integrate the services and improve drive network programs.
- To give technical expertise on internal core solutions per application, per customer and evaluate the new features, services and technologies
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 4 years of professional experiences in network planning, design and operation
- Strong understanding of issues between vendors and troubleshoot protocols such as BGP, ISIS, OSPF, IPV4 and so on.
- Must be fluent in both Myanmar and English
- $Up to 1,200,000 MMK + Other Allowance