One of the leading micro finance companies is on the hunt for an IT Manager to join their winning organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To recommends IT strategy, practices, delivering, and supporting strategic plans.
- To oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- To troubleshoot user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner.
- To look for ways to implement new technology within the organization
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in science or Computer Science and other related fields of industry.
- 8+ years of experience within information technology and banking related field.
- Must have Great IT skills combined with a good head for business practices.
- Must be fluent in both Burmese and English languages.
- $2,000,000 MMK + other allowances