Are you enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator? Then join our client, insurance company, to support their recruiting process from start to finish. You’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- To participate in candidate sourcing efforts, assist teams in screening resumes, conduct initial phone screens, schedule call, and interviews
- To communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- To use recruiting software to keep track of open roles and to send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle the paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- To assist the Hiring Manager or Executive Recruiter with recruitment duties
Skills and Requirements
- A university degree of any professions is desired
- Over 2 years of working experiences specialized in recruitment and selection field
- Possess problem-solving, interpersonal, critical thinking skills, adaptability, and a logical decision-maker
- Possess great communication and English skills.
- $600,000 MMK + other allowances