Legal Counsel & Company Secretary
One of the financial institutions is looking for a Legal Counsel & Company Secretary to keep fully compliant with all company legislations and regulations and provide a full administration supply to the Board.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform corporate in-house legal works and oversee changes in related legislation and the regulatory environments
- To interpret applicable laws for practical guidance by acting as principal point of contact with solicitors
- To analyze beneficiary grant agreements and consultant contracts on a current basis
- To make sure that the company is compliant to all laws and regulations and the Board’s decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in law, Accounting, Finance, or relevant field of study. CPA or CA or CIA holder is a plus.
- At least 5 years of professional working experiences in legal environment
- Only Expiates are welcome to apply
- Must have strong knowledge of company laws, social inclusion issues, policies and guidelines
- $Attractive + Other Allowances