One of the financial institutions is finding for a Legal Manager to keep fully compliant with all company legislations and regulations of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform corporate in-house legal works and oversee changes in related legislation and the regulatory environments
- To interpret applicable laws for practical guidance by acting as principal point of contact with solicitors
- To analyze beneficiary grant agreements and consultant contracts on a current basis
- To make sure that the company is compliant to all laws and regulations and all statutory compliance and filing obligations in all legal areas
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in law, Accounting, Finance, or relevant field of study. CPA or CA or CIA holder is a plus.
- At least 5 years of professional working experiences in legal environment
- Must have strong knowledge in company law, social inclusion issues, policies and guidelines
- $up to 3,500,000 MMK + Other allowances