Legal Senior Executive
Have you been wanting to work for Myanmar’s finance company? Then look no further because one company is searching for a Legal Senior Executive to ensure that the organization follows the constitution, statutes laws and regulations of the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform administrative work: providing Administrative Support to Legal Team, coordination with other departments: independently handling routine affairs, referral to concerned functions and following up through closure.
- To do filing work: maintenance of all office-related files including confidential files/documents.
- To do legal contract filing management and MIS system for Contract & Litigation and to represent the Legal Department in relevant meetings.
- To plan and direct all aspects of an organization's legal affairs and ensures all business policies and activities are managed correctly and in compliance with current laws.
Skills and Requirements
- A graduate from Law University or a relevant field.
- Over 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in banking and financial services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work well under pressure and possess knowledge of Myanmar’s legal affair.
- Possess advanced level English skills while being thorough and pay attention to detail.
- $1,200,000 MMK + other allowances