Liaison/Administrative Officer (Finance Department)
One of the financial institutions in seeking for a liaison/administrative officer to join their finance department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage communication of information in and out of the office while taking meeting minutes and following up on work to be accomplish
- To assist and manage correspondences of CFO, Finance Leaders, within inter-departments and with outside parties.
- To prepare correspondence letters and emails and arrange travelling plans as required.
- To support finance function’s target operating model implementation.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of professional experiences in supporting senior executives, preferably from financial services sector
- Have basic knowledge of finance and accounting terms
- Must be fluent in both Burmese and English
- $Up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances