A Myanmar’s renown network provider is requesting a Network Engineer to develop systems, testing and report on the results.
Duties and responsibilities
- To design and develop a system for the company’s operations.
- To conduct research via survey, discussion, and infrastructure design to gain information and feedback on the required necessities to develop a system.
- To install and configure and administer the network technology.
- To manage and maintain the servers, network connection, process, and equipment.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field of study. A preferred certificate degree in a technical university.
- Over 3 years of experience in IT skills with CCNA certification is a must.
- Possess excellent technical skills, computer literacy, technical knowledge on OSS and is tech-savvy.
- Fluent in English and possess great communication skills.
- $Up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances.