Myanmar’s distribution industry is hunting for an experienced Operation Manager to supervise the daily organization’s operations and procedures in the Yangon office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure all the administrative duties and human resources activities are effectively carried on for the other procedures to function properly
- Is responsible for the recruitment and selection process and maintain the allocated projects
- To lead a team of professional admins and executives to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
- To collaborate with the finance department to oversee the organization’s Finance matters such as payrolls, budgeting, and daily expenses.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR and Administration management
- Possess technical skills including accounting software and the ability to have critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both writing and speaking English, also, good communication skill is required.
- $Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances