Security Engineer (Incident Handling Team)
A Myanmar’s telecommunication company is hunting a Security Engineer for an Incident handling team for IT Operations Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Suggest and implement an Incident Management solution and respond to Cyber Security incidents.
- To Document Incident Management policies, processes, and procedures that support business requirements.
- To Monitor and report on Incident Management process
- To Provide future recommendations for tools, process improvements and reporting to managers.
- To Determine when problem investigations should be opened to address an incident or series of incidents
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Security or a related technical discipline is required
- Must have working experiences in a related position.
- Must have Information security certifications and prefer certificates such as CISSP, GIAC, CEH.
- Ability to work under pressure and good communication skill.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances