One of the leading F&B company is hunting a Planning Manager for the development, management, evaluation and improvement of the entire Demand management, supply chain planning and infrastructure planning process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommends & establishes the company’s demand and supply management framework of goals & strategies.
- Ensure the reviews of infrastructure capacity requirements for manufacturing plants, production lines, warehouses and key suppliers.
- Define optimal fulfillment strategy between production plants and warehouse facilities to minimize supply chain costs.
- Ensure monthly capacity analysis for supply planning areas (e.g. production, deployment, inventory, and raw materials).
Skill and Requirement
- 9 years of supply chain experience, preferably within FMCG and F&B industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Industrial Engineering with supply chain or logistics specialized.
- Strong computer skills, notably with ERP systems and MS Office Tools and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with interpret numbers and beverage experience is strongly desired.
- $Attractive Salary