To thrive in the top tier of the financial services sector, this corporate need a PR Manager that maintaining a strong public image and taking ownership of the entire PR and communication process.
Job & Company Description:
This firm is taking the lead in the Financial Services sector and is growing market share every month. This role will manage and take responsibility for the development of the whole PR function and communication within the group.
- A relevant degree (Master of Business Administration or Business Administration or any degree related to marketing and communication).
- A degree in communications, journalism or public relations will be an added advantage to your profile.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 3 to 5 years’ solid experience in public relations and communication, within the media or financial industry.
- Sound knowledge of PR strategies, campaign, activities and stay up to date with PR and industry trends.
- $1,500,000 MMK+Attractive Allowances