Product Development Manager
A Myanmar’s renowned Banking and Financial service are hunting for a Product Development Manager to develop the organization by providing direct interaction through multiple sectors, designing the product and to support a new unit of business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To determine customer needs and desires by specifying the research required to obtain market information.
- To recommend the nature and scope of current and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; evaluation of new product ideas and / or product
- To ensure product specifications are accurate and up to date, communicate with change development, purchasing, marketing, and sales.
- Is responsible to develop product prices using marketing research data; cost analysis for the production and sale of products
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in product management, people management or in any related fields of study. A postgraduate diploma or certificate is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in the product management field.
- Possess the full responsibility and authority for personnel actions
- Fluent in English and have good communicating skills.
- $Attractive Salary + Other Allowances