To flourish in the competitive world of Myanmar’s Oil & Gas industry, this company requires a Project Accountant to assist in the management of project activities’ financial process.
Job & Company Description:
Proceeding in Myanmar’s flagship company, this role will be assisting with various project’s financial processes such as Debt/Equity financing, M&A, Disposals, Major transactions, and other activities. Further, the project accountant will be directly involved in the project’s presentation, negotiation, operation, and financial process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields of study. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA and CPA are preferred.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of accounting & finance experience. Preferably with handling project-based accounting & finance.
- Possess a solid foundation in mergers, acquisitions & Divestments (MA&D), project management and strategic analysis.
- Excellent English communication skills and negotiation skills.
- $Up to USD 2,000 + other attractive allowances