An oil and gas company is looking for a Project Accountant to support the CFO, prepare presentations, follow up actions with clients and maintain project timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To execute the finance project progresses of the organizations such as debt/equity financing, disposals, major transactions, and other finance activities
- To prepare financial modeling & analysis to support business/asset valuation, scenario analysis, financing structures, and negotiation analysis
- Is responsible for implementing procedures of internal controlling and managing financial risk activities
- To manage projects by meeting project’s agenda and meeting minutes and support productive and effective implementation of project activities through financial management within the targeted time frames
Skills and Requirements
- A Master’s degree in accounting and finance or related field of study. Certificates in IFRS and ACCA are preferred.
- Over 3 years of working experience as a Project Accountant. Preferred in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Possesses financial experience with Merger, Acquisitions & Divestments (MA&D), managing project’s finances and analysis.
- Fluent in English, possess good communication skills and is tech-savvy.
- $USD 2,000 + Other attractive allowances