One of the leading real estates companies is headhunting for a Property Manager to manage daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties and manage tenant relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Manage profit & loss, forecast and review operational costs, manage the third-party companies.
- To Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises
- To Attract tenants by announcing vacancies, getting referrals from current tenants, explaining the benefits of location and services and displaying units
- Responsible to establish a rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculate overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration or in any related field
- Proficient in the Japanese Language is a must and Good in English
- Have several experiences as Property Manager or in a similar role
- Possess proven managerial abilities and knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances