A manufacturing company is recruiting an Engineer who has a good understanding of the concrete production process, strong commercial and technical awareness and can assess threats and opportunities for the development of new product and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To verify quality check and analysis of raw materials according to ASTM, BSEN standards using new concrete technology to meet the needs of customers.
- To solve concrete errors in the concrete engineering organization
- To implement new strategies and upgrade the working group of design, education, market, and technical aspects as well as to liaise with external bodies.
- To analyze threats an opportunity in the market
Skills and Requirement
- Must be a holder of bachelor’s or higher degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience in the concrete technology preferably in Batching Plant QA/QC
- Prefer for those with ISO experience.
- Strong technical presentations.
- $Up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances