Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
One of the financial institutions is looking for a relationship manager with a demonstrated track record of success to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the overall corporate relationship with new bank partnerships and individual customers.
- To analyze market trends, funding requirements of banks and providing input for the further strategic development of the bank’s platform.
- To create strategies and work with clients to promote the brand and encourage high-sales and good customer service practices
- Is responsible to understand the customers’ requirement with a good sense of credit assessment and industry trends
- To build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
Skills and Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics or finance from an accredited university is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, outstanding presentation capabilities, problem solving and strong interpersonal skill.
- Highly motivated, proactive, autonomous working, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
- Able to communicate both in English and Burmese
- $Up to 1,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances