Risk and Compliance Manager
One of the biggest financial service providers is on the hunt for Risk & Compliance Manager to advise and implement super visionary methods to avoid any potential risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for upgrade and maintain an overall risk management processes for the organization
- To perform risk analysis on analytical software
- To evaluate and review current in use documents related to working process
- To plan strategies for sourcing and using respective information efficiently to insight any possible issues and solutions
Skills & Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or related studied fields
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the field of banking, financing and service in both local and international companies. Preferably with experience in risk & compliance at a fin-tech industry.
- Possesses analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, is detail oriented and tech-savvy.
- Fluent in English communication and written language
- $2,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances