Senior Accountant (2 Vacancies)
One of the leading financial service companies is requesting for a Senior Accountant to manage company’s finances and handle all finance and accounting as well as group reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and review the company’s financial and group reports, ensure that numbers are accurate and submitted on time.
- To ensure the compliance of regulations, tax law and taxes are submitted on time.
- To analyze and manage income and expense, fixed assets, audit query, all financial and group reports.
- To plan and design regular balance sheet schedule, manage and review the balance sheet reconciliation and other reconciliations.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or relevant field of studies.
- Over 5 years of experience with accounting with experience in handling a large volume of task.
- Must have experience in financial accounting, group reporting, financial analysis, tax, fixed assets and excel spreadsheets.
- Must have exceptional analytical, planning, time management skills, detail oriented and is able to excel in a fast pace environment.
- Fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills.
- $3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances