Senior Android Developer, Yangon
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- $Up to 1300000MMK