Senior Fraud Investigator
One of the most successful financial institutes is on the hunt for a Senior Fraud Investigator who is mainly responsible to implement best solutions and strategies to the fraud investigation process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and prevent frauds and organized crimes across the organization
- Minimize the risk of the bank and optimize the system performance
- Make reports for the investigation details, results and recommendations and solutions.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelors or higher degree in Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of practical experience in investigating fraud, theft, schemes to defraud preferably in financial firm.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory framework, rules and regulations in the financial service.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- $Up to 3,000,000 MMK